School Marketing MasterClass
Monday 16th May 2022
Darling Harbour, Sydney
1. Cancellation Policy
- You may cancel your attendance by notifying us via email email@example.com
- Your registration will be refunded less a 25% processing fee if received more than 30 days before the event
- Cancellations made within 30 days of the event are non-refundable.
- In the event that CIMarketing cancel our MasterClass we will refund your ticket
- Travel, hotel, or any other expenses incurred are not eligible for refund.
2. Early Bird Discount
- The discount expires on 1 February 2022.
- If the payment is not received as per the conditions above the promoter reserves the right to deny access to the event.
- Payment is to be made by 5pm on Friday 13th May 2022.
- CIMarketing Masterclass is open to Marketing Directors, Marketing Communication Managers, Registrars, Enrolment Managers, Marketing Co-ordinators, Development Officers, School Web or Graphic Designers – anyone who is involved in Marketing and employed by a School or College. (Please note: this event is not for other consultants or service providers)
- Reselling CIMarketing MasterClass registrations is not permitted.
- CIMarketing reserves the right to make any changes it deems necessary to this program. We will make commercially reasonable efforts to retain speakers and their presentation topics. However, unforeseen circumstances may result in the substitution of a presentation topic or speaker.
- By registering for a CIMarketing event, you agree to receive e-mail notifications about future CIMarketing events. Just click the “unsubscribe” link in any email received to stop receiving notifications, but remember, once you do you will not hear about any of our great attendee discounts.
- Note: Your email address will never be sold or rented to others.
- CIMarketing reserves the right to use photographs of any attendee in promotional materials.
- CIMarketing assumes no liability for the acts of its suppliers nor for the safety of any CIMarketing MasterClass participant while travelling to or from this event. The total liability during the hours of the meeting will be limited to a refund of the delegate fee.
- Video & Audio recordings of our events may only be used with the express permission of CIMarketing.
- Created Image Marketing Pty Ltd reserves the right to make any changes it deems necessary to this program.
- We will make commercially reasonable efforts to retain speakers and their presentation topics.
- If for any reason our speakers need to isolate by law, they may pre-record or deliver their sessions via a video feed.
- Unforeseen circumstances may result in the substitution of a presentation topic or speaker.
- You and your company consent to Created Image Marketing Pty Ltd recording via video/audio and/or photographing the event and using such items, including your likeness, in future promotions.
- Created Image Marketing Pty Ltd assumes no liability for the acts of its suppliers nor for the safety of any participant while travelling to or from this event.
- The total liability during the hours of the meeting will be limited to a refund of the delegate fee.
6. Substitution Policy & Transferring Registration
- You may transfer your registration to another work colleague from your School prior to the event by notifying firstname.lastname@example.org. A form will then be sent to you that will be required to be completed prior to the event to collect the new details of the person attending.
7. Money Back Guarantee Terms & Conditions
We are offering a 100% money back guarantee if:-
- We receive in writing your request for a refund no longer than 7 days after the event date listing the reasons why you wish a refund. You will also need to return any materials handed out at the event. Email email@example.com
- We will send you a full and complete refund of the investment for the event within 14 days after the event’s conclusion.
8. Force Majeure
If the MasterClass is prevented or cancelled because of an act of God, an inevitable accident, fire, blackout, pandemic, flood or any other calamity, or if by reason of strikes, or lockouts, or any other events beyond the direct control of both parties, then the promoter may at its option either postpone the MasterClass from the original date or cancel and refund.
9. Time and Place
Your payment of the Investment to us entitles you to:
- attend the Location during the MasterClass Hours to receive the MasterClass presentation; and
- to receive a copy of the MasterClass Materials.
We may change the Speakers, the Hours, the Dates and/or the Location of the MasterClass for any reason by notifying you in writing of the change and detailing substitute Speakers, Hours, Dates and/or Location and:
- we shall have no liability to you; and
- you shall make no claim against us (including for a refund), in respect of the same.
10. Non-Disclosure Agreement
Client hereby acknowledges that they will be trained in material considered “industry secret” and confidential in nature. Created Image Marketing Pty Ltd reserves the right to alter terms and conditions with prior notice.